Sunday 15 February 2009

Week 12...


After reading through a few other peoples blogs many of them seem to suggest the topic for week 12 should be alcohol. I think this would be a good topic to discuss because all university students seem to do is get drunk... It makes me wonder how bad is it for us and what is it doing to our bodies. I know most of the time when I go out drinking I am going to have an awful hangover the next day but I still continue to drink more than I should.
Watching something on television about alcohol a few months ago I remember an expert saying technically having a drink every day is better than binge drinking, but obviously drinking nothing at all would be a lot healthier. But that is never going to happen. It's too much fun going out and getting drunk even if it isn't good for you. What would we do if alcohol was not around?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2002/aug/19/highereducation.uk2

No comments:

Post a Comment