Tuesday 5 May 2009

Vegetarian Comment

Comment responding to Sarah Rushworth's vegetarian blog
http://sarahs-scribbles09.blogspot.com/

I agree with you, I have a friend that's a vegetarians too but will go out and buy a £200 real leather Dolce and Gabbana bag. I'm not a vegetarian but I think killing animals for vanity is wrong, I don't wear any make-up that is tested on animals or anything that is made from animals because it is wrong. I think there is a very big difference with wearing an animal and eating them, especially when people charge ridicules amounts for fur or leather.

1 comment:

  1. Killing animals in any form is horrendous until of course the animal is suffering too much.

    Vegetarian diet is the best diet and believe me healthy vegetarian diet for all ages is possible

    ReplyDelete